Who would attempt to fly with
the tiny wings of the sparrow
when the mighty power of the
eagle has been given to him?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LAUGH

I laughed all weekend. Uncontrollably, like a sneeze there was nothing I could do but go with it. I read somwhere that laughter is like taking a mini vacation. Is that not the truth? I actually llaughed hysterically to the point of tears several times over the past weekend. It is good for the soul.  When life gets hard, call your funniest friend and have a laugh. I tend to be the one laughing at a funeral, in church, at a party or just at home. Find the humor in whatever, wherever you are. A good, deep, from the gut make you lose your breath laugh can get you through just about anything. My friend Allyson and I don't even write LOL to each other anymore, its COL, because its bigger than a laugh, its a Cackle. I highly recommend it. Thank you to every single person who made me laugh this weekend. I am so glad I know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment