Who would attempt to fly with
the tiny wings of the sparrow
when the mighty power of the
eagle has been given to him?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Women’s Strength


                                       If You're Strong Enough There Are No Precedents- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Its not a proven scientific fact but I am pretty sure women can do anything. It is only a matter of time until we realize the true power of our collective strength and start ruling the world outwardly instead of behind the scenes.

If there were women clergy, there would be no abuse in the church. No woman would stand for that to happen. There would be quick and sure punishments and the perpetrators would feel the wrath and it would never happen again. Who made the rule that we had to ignore half of the population of the world when picking our clergy anyway? I don’t think that was God’s idea.

If there were to be a women president in our country I truly believe our priorities would be straight and I know its complicated but what woman wouldn’t be able to fix something without going to war? Men physically fight when they can’t resolve their issues. Women sit and talk and leave no stone unturned until they are satisfied with the outcome.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not a man basher. The good ones are so inspiring to me. The ones who are strong enough to have a soft side. The ones who recognize strength in a partner they have in their lives and are not afraid to ask to lean on them and draw strength from them when they need to. These are the best ones of all. I love my son so much the sight of him brings tears to my eyes. I love men. I just think that without women, they would be lost.

The keepers of home and hearth, the cook, lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, disciplinarian, comedian, magician, coach and all things warm and fuzzy. We do it all and it isn’t easy! But we wouldn’t have it any other way.
So with mother’s day fast approaching this is my wish for all women whether you have biologically given birth or not, the world needs your strength and I hope we all realize our full potential of how powerful we really are. It is so unlimited it’s exciting! We are beauty and light and smart and strong. We are already everything we need to be. Happy Mother’s Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment